Duration: 2 hours
Runs: Every day Except Sunday
Start Time: AM: 9.30, PM: 2.30
This tour includes:
- Sistine Chapel
- Pinecone Courtyard
- Galleries of the Candelabra, Tapestries and Maps
Art, Tourism and Kids: 3 words that we want to work well together! This Vatican Tour is Kid Friendly and designed for families with parents who love art but are fearful of boring their children.
• Vatican Museums Tour For Kids •
Visiting a museum with your kids might be a challenge: tours rarely are tailored for children or teen-agers so if you’re looking for a Vatican Museums Tour that is kid–friendly, our guides can make a difference.
Our team of specially selected guides know that it’s not only about playing, it’s also about letting your family enjoy a unique experience while focusing the energy of the younger ones.
Our tour keyword is “FUN” and we aren’t the only guides, sometimes parents discover they are as well!
Guides will be focused on capturing your children’s attention and stimulating their imagination with visual aids.
We realized that interactive tools are the best way of engaging the youngest ones in a group… and are as fun for them as they are for the whole family!
This Vatican Museums Tour for Kids is designed for families with parents who love art but are worried about boring their children. We want to keep the family together and be able to give an exciting art experience for all different ages.
Our guides will explain, in a playful way, the most important story of the Italian Renassaince: the creation of the 12.000 square foot ceiling of the Sistine Chapel by the “extraordinary” Michelangelo Buonarroti.
The Sistine Chapel is one of those places where everyone, young and old, can learn and make a discovery.
The amazing story of a sculptor chosen to be a painter and succeeding in the biggest challenge of his life is very suitable for children and will be a surprising discovery for your kids!
IMPORTANT: this Vatican Museums Tour for kids tour is specifically focused on the Sistine Chapel and is very “light” so as not to overload children with too much information. If you wish to have a deeper knowledge of the Vatican Museums and of St Peter’s Basilica, please ask for a Vatican Standard Tour.
• Tour Information •
- Only available PRIVATE
- Your guide is LICENSED, LOCAL and specialized in ROME and VATICAN HISTORY.
- Dress code: no shorts – no uncovered knees and shoulders, no backpacks.
- IMPORTANT: Tickets and headphones (compulsory for 5 or more people, price 1.50 euro each) are not included in the price.
- Vatican Museums admission tickets price:
ADULTS: 20 euros (16 € + 4 € for the reservation fee).
CHILDREN up to 18 yo or students under 26 y.o.: 12 euros (8€ + 4€ reservation fee) Buy your tickets and save your money!! The online procedure is very easy!
- After paying the deposit to secure the tour, we will send you the online booking procedure to get your admission tickets.
- Kids Tours are not eligible for discounts
- From June to October and extra fee of 15% will be added on last minute requests (3 days before the tour date)
• Meeting Point •
|Number of people||Only private|