Duration: 3 hrs
Runs: Every day Except Sunday
Start Time: 9AM (private only) or 2PM
Small groups are running only in the afternoon, 2PM, Monday, wednesday, Friday and Saturday
This tour includes:
- Rome and Vatican Museums with a local, blue badge licensed guide.
- Sistine Chapel frescoes by Michelangelo
- Pinecone Courtyard
- Galleries of the Candelabra, Tapestries and Maps
- Pius-Clementine Museums
- Saint Peter’s Basilica
Visit the Popes’ ancient Roman collection, the wonderful Gallery of the Tapestries, the amazing Gallery of the Geographical Maps, the breathtaking Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel and, at the end, enter St. Peter’s Basilica with our guide.
AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE AND SMALL GROUPS (Small groups are running only in the afternoon, 2PM, Monday, wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
• Tour Informations •
- Small groups with a maximum of 8 people
- Your guide is LICENSED, LOCAL and specialized in ROME and VATICAN HISTORY.
- Dress code: no shorts – no uncovered knees and shoulders, no backpacks.
- IMPORTANT: Tickets and headphones (compulsory for 5 or more people, price 1.50 euro each) are not included in the guide fee.
Vatican Museums skip the line tickets price:
ADULTS: 20 euros (16 € + 4 € for the reservation fee).
CHILDREN under 18 y.o or students under 26 y.o.: 12 euros (8€ + 4€ reservation fee).
Buy your tickets and save your money!! The online procedure is very easy: after paying the deposit to secure the tour, we will send you the online booking procedure to get your admission tickets.
*If you have a party of 9 or more please concact us to arrange your private tour.
From June to October and extra fee of 15% will be added on last minute requests (3 days before the tour date)
PRICES: The Guide Fee must be considered as a total, not per person
• Meeting Point •
• Vatican Museums – Classic •
The best of the very best! A 3 hour long tour to discover the highlights of one of the most visited museums in the world. Our 5 star Rome and Vatican Museums guide will show you masterpieces by Raphael and Michelangelo, the marvelous statues in the Gallery of the Candelabra and more! Have you ever heard about the incredible Gallery of the Maps with its 36 frescoes of Italian regions, thanks to which we can walk all the way along the “boot”? Want to know more about the beauty and stories of the Sistine Chapel’s ceiling, painted in just four years by Michelangelo Buonarroti?
Will you enter St. Peter’s Basilica in this Tour?
Yes! From the Sistine Chapel you’ll skip the line to get into St. Peter’s Basilica, the largest church in the world. There you’ll see the Baroque canopy by Bernini and Michelangelo’s Pieta, as well as the highest dome in Rome and the tombs of some of the most important Popes, including John Paul II.
Our 5 star Rome and Vatican Museums guide will also show you St. Peter’s square, where thousands of pilgrims gather together every week for the papal blessing.
Since afternoon services will be held in the Basilica, the tour of the Church will be enriched by the spiritual atmosphere as warm afternoon light glows through the windows, filling the naves.
Where does the Vatican Classic Tour end?
Normally in St. Peter’s square. At the end of our visit you may also spend more time in the church, exploring for as long as you like (up to closing time if you wish), at your own pace.
IMPORTANT: Please remember that St. Peter’s is a church and there may be changes in opening and closing times according to last minute celebrations. In the case that it is not possible to visit the Church, you will visit extra areas of the museums such as the Raphael Rooms.
You will enjoy an unforgettable experience across centuries of history with a friendly, enthusiastic, officially licensed Rome and Vatican Museums guide who will answer any question with passion and great knowledge of Italian Art History.
|Durata 3 ore|
|Numero di partecipanti||Tipo di Tour|
Fino a 8 persone
* Please note that we reserve the right to vary the prices shown on our website at any time before you book (during Bank Holidays, National Holidays, Christmas Holidays, Easter Holidays, or last minute bookings).You will be advised of the current price at the time of booking. Once you have booked we will not increase your tour price other than for changes in VAT or any other Venues or Government imposed levy.