Duration: 2 hrs
Runs: Every day Except Sunday
Start Time: 9AM (private only) or 2PM
The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Short Tour includes:
- Sistine Chapel
- Pinecone Courtyard
- Galleries of the Candelabra, Tapestries and Maps
- Skip the line access to St. Peter’s Basilica
AVAILABLE PRIVATE AND SMALL GROUP
• Tour Information •
- Small groups are maximum 8 people
- Your guide is LICENSED, LOCAL and specialized in ROME and VATICAN HISTORY.
- Dress code: no shorts – no uncovered knees and shoulders, no backpacks.
- IMPORTANT: Tickets and headphones (compulsory for 5 or more people, price 1.5 euro each) are not included in the guide fee.
Vatican Museums skip the line tickets price:
ADULTS: 23 euros
CHILDREN under 18 y.o or students under 26 y.o.: 15 euros
Buy your tickets and save your money!! The online procedure is very easy: after paying the deposit to secure the tour, we will send you the online booking procedure to get your admission tickets.
*If you have a party of 9 or more please concact us to arrange your private tour.
From June to October and extra fee of 15% will be added for last minute requests (3 days before the tour date)
PRICES: The Guide Fee must be considered as a total, not per person
• Meeting Point •
• Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tour – Short •
Only have a short time in Rome and don’t want to miss the highlights of the Vatican? Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel short tour was made for you.
Skip the line to enter the Museums without spending too many hours inside the Galleries!
This Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel short tour is the easiest way to make the best of your limited time! Let our guides tell you everything about the Sistine Chapel and follow them straight into this temple of the Italian Renaissance painted by Michelangelo Buonarroti with Skip the line Access.
And what comes after spending the right time in the Sistine Chapel?
Your guide will show you a special door – not available to the general public – that gets you directly from here into St. Peter’s Basilica skipping all the lines, saving you from time wasted queing!
Our guide will not guide you through the Basilica, but you will be able to visit it at your own pace skip the line to enter it.
In the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel short tour our official guides will lead the way. You’ll go directly to the Sistine Chapel (passing through the Museums) and you will be given tips about the galleries on the way.
The tour will focus entirely on Michelangelo’s world-famous frescoes; from ‘The Creation of Adam’ on the ceiling to his self-portrait in ‘The Last Judgement’ highlighting the secret symbols he had hidden everywhere.
Your expert guide will tell you not only about the artworks you see but also the stories behind them, about the Popes and artists as well.
If you want to know everything about the Sistine Chapel but only have a short time, don’t think twice!
You’ll learn about the little details in Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes – such as the punishments he painted to have revenge on his enemies and his own personal messages to the Popes.
Before leaving the Sistine Chapel, your guide will give you an overview of St. Peter’s Basilica, letting you know what you should look out for during your visit.
All our guides are English-speaking, official and experts, and in just two hours they will make the best of your time, making the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel short tour a long lasting memory.
Little time does not mean little quality!
|Duration 2/2.5 hours|
|Number of people||Type of Tour|
Up to 8 people
* Please note that we reserve the right to vary the prices shown on our website at any time before you book (during Bank Holidays, National Holidays, Christmas Holidays, Easter Holidays, or last minute bookings).You will be advised of the current price at the time of booking. Once you have booked we will not increase your tour price other than for changes in VAT or any other Venues or Government imposed levy.