Duration: 2 hrs
Runs: Daily Except the first Sunday of the month
Start Time: 10AM – 3PM
This tour includes:
- Tour of the Capitoline Museums with a Guide specialized in working with children
• Tour Useful Information •
- You’ll be a private group.
- Your guide is LICENSED and specialized in ROMAN HISTORY and in WORKING WITH CHILDREN. Our kids tours guides are highly selected, trained and specialized in kids tours and educational activities
- The cost of the Capitoline Museums entry tickets is NOT included in the tour guide fees.
Tickets: 15€ adults; 13€ children 18-6 y.o.; kids under 6: free entrance.
- PRICES: The guide fee must be considered as a total not per person
Kids Tours are not eligible for discounts
From June to October and extra fee of 15% will be added on last minute requests (3 days before the tour date)
• Meeting Point •
• Discover the Capitoline Museums! •
Keep your kids engaged with mithology and learn it’s more fun then cartoons!
Are your kids crazy about ancient gods and history? Do they definitely know more than you know about it?? (…and you keep wondering when did they learn all that stuff!). If you want to offer your curious kids an unforgettable experience and if you want to show your kids that Percy Jackson stories all (most) real…you can’t miss a kids tour to the Capitoline Museums!
An enchanting Museum (the oldest in Rome!) displays some of the most important artifacts and statues of personalities and gods of the ancient Roman times, such as the original famous she-wolf, a golden staute of the strong hercules with his club, the beautiful venus ready to bath, or the creepy skinned alive Marsia.
Let Kids fall in love with the stories, let them touch roman history with their hands!
it will be exciting and engaging! They will forget electronic devices for a few hours and admire 2000 years old statues and stories!
Your kids will be teleported into the ancient times, at the time the city of Rome was founded, they will enjoy the charming and fun legends of the ancient Rome through the myths paintend on the walls of this museum: they will meet Romulus and Remus, the she wolf, Hercules and fearless roman soldiers!!
They will learn how bronze and marble statues were made and they will walk in a roman street at night, guided by the stars and surrounded by misterious inscriptions, like a citizen of rome 2000 years ago!
Let your kids discover Rome’s antiquity and have more fun than with cartoons!
This is a 2 hours experience with highly selected guides, trained for kids tours and most of all…in love with kids! Your kids will learn about Roman mythology, they will see with their eyes what they have read about! They will have fun and learn at the same time!
Our guides will keep them engaged with tests and riddles while exploring the Capitoline Museums, will challenge them with drawings and questions and two hours will go by learning and exploring!
IMPORTANT: Please don’t forget that when you book a Capitoline Museums “kid-friendly” tour, this is entirely focused on children! If you wish to have a deeper exploration of the archaeological area, please book a Standard Capitoline Museums Tour.
|Number of people||Only private|
* Please note that we reserve the right to vary the prices shown on our website at any time before you book (during Bank Holidays, National Holidays, Christmas Holidays, Easter Holidays, or last minute bookings).You will be advised of the current price at the time of booking. Once you have booked we will not increase your tour price other than for changes in VAT or any other Venues or Government imposed levy.